__

Игры разума

Объявление

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Игры разума » Важнее важного » Тонкости игры

Тонкости игры

Сообщений 1 страница 20 из 22

○ во власти писателя удалить своего героя, не просто убить, а именно удалить в любой удобный для него момент.

○ герои не могут быть в двух точках мира одновременно, а вот писатели в ролевом мире вполне могут, только не сильно злоупотребляйте такой роскошью.

○ писатели не могут читать мысли героев в прямом смысле, то есть если герои будут общаться между собой телепатически, то писатель ничего не узнает.

○ оружие:
В мире людей, это как всегда скучно и обыденно. Всевозможные разновидности мечей, метательных орудий, луков и пистолетов.
Что же касается мира ролевой, то тут уже более интересно.
Ваше оружие может иметь необычный вид (любой образ, что образуется в ваших мыслях), ведь герои живут в мире, где возможно практически все! Буйство фантазии только приветствуется.
Также не забывайте о том, что вам нужно будет описать в анкете момент, как ваш персонаж сумел овладеть теми или иными навыками выбранного вами оружия.

○ что же касается, самого минимального возраста героя, то это 16 лет, обычно младше не создают, так как правительство установило такой закон, шут его знает зачем. Дети рождаются в ролевом мире, но их не так уж и много, потому что не каждому создателю хочется, что бы его герой превращался в няньку.

○ в ролевом мире, есть гильдии, в который писатели могут оставлять поручения не своим героям, что бы не подставлять своих "деток". Так же пока у писателя не появится хотя бы один герой, он только и может, что слать такие объявление, да жить в мире людей, простой жизнью.

○ единого стиля в одежде нет одного, можете носить все, что вздумается. Да хоть набедренную повязку или рыцарские латы. Это полностью ложится на вашу фантазию. Это касается обоих миров.

○ старения, как такого нет для героев, потому что они взрослеют и стареют, только по воли своих писателей. Сами же создатели, как и все порядочные люди стареют, как и полагается по возрасту.

Howdy would you mind letting me know which webhost you're utilizing? I've loaded your blog in 3 different internet browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most. Can you recommend a good hosting provider at a honest price? Thanks a lot, I appreciate it!

I think the admin of this web page is actually working hard in support of his web page, because here every material is quality based information.

Good info. Lucky me I discovered your blog by accident (stumbleupon). I have book-marked it for later!

Undeniably believe that which you said. Your favorite justification appeared to be on the web the easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people think about worries that they plainly don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people can take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

Hello everyone, it's my first visit at this web site, and article is actually fruitful for me, keep up posting these types of posts.

Hello would you mind sharing which blog platform you're using? I'm looking to start my own blog soon but I'm having a hard time choosing between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something unique.                  P.S Sorry for getting off-topic but I had to ask!

If you would like to increase your knowledge just keep visiting this web page and be updated with the most recent news update posted here.

Keep on working, great job!

I've been browsing online more than 4 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will be much more useful than ever before.

Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article. I'll be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I'll definitely comeback.

I take pleasure in, lead to I discovered exactly what I used to be having a look for. You have ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

I was able to find good info from your blog articles.

Good post. I am experiencing many of these issues as well..

Excellent beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your website, how could i subscribe for a blog web site? The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear idea

I quite like reading through an article that can make people think. Also, thanks for allowing for me to comment!

Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your weblog and in accession capital to assert that I get actually enjoyed account your blog posts. Any way I will be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently fast.

I want to to thank you for this great read!! I absolutely enjoyed every little bit of it. I have got you book-marked to check out new stuff you post…

Howdy! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could locate a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having problems finding one? Thanks a lot!

kRouVJaW3csuDooYi1eYwGyrYF2EFg9d
IBkkZDlPJiEtfHjNoLmsHUvAVDdzMHf2
IQkUGX8F1kHkc68MH3n9TPIxIW6EGqd5
8g1r53Xo4t98buDS7nQM2UporgQKs1IN
WvbpXrhUrh6dr9LwvmIT0atwkiNNVxk5
iSr46Mqz18FJR4thhGiyWsAYUbSKd1gm
k74O4CeZRFggZUuFxq39H0WWK9lFvY7X
sS2vb4kGbWsF4Gjpo8T493NRNr4bA6tV

Вы здесь » Игры разума » Важнее важного » Тонкости игры

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно